Sunday, December 9, 2012

The abaya dream

Bismillah.

I know I was supposed to post something yesterday but it wasn't possible coz it was a crazy shopping day yesterday!! :D great sales tempted me so much and Sogo is just a heaven place to shop! At first, my only aim was to buy a few abaya at Jalan TAR but ended up together with two handbags and a pair of flat shoes bought in the Sogo mall. But I managed to get one decent abaya at Jalan TAR and I couldn't get some more as there weren't any of my taste available.

My favourite designs are just simple plain abaya with maybe one or two stripes and light decorations at the near hand part. I always dream to get those from Dubai and Saudi but I think abaya from the gulfs need to be searched in specific Arabic boutiques so that I can have varieties to choose from. Actually there are lots of online trades offering those kinds but I just prefer to buy in real shop so that I can touch the fabrics and try to fit in first checking its comfort  before purchasing.

The one that I bought yesterday, according to the shop owner (an Indonesian woman), is from Saudi and it only costs RM 100. Not bad but not really my favourite though. It has a line of small silver stones in the middle and brown flowery design at the near hand parts. Glad. =)

Hoping to have a collection of abaya from gulfs soon!! :D

Zara. xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment