Monday, December 3, 2012

After a looooooooooooong time

Bismillah.

I have to admit that I wasn't really committed to blogging. But In Shaa Allah, starting from now on, I promise to myself that I'm gonna write here as as often as I can. How come...that I actually have lots of things in my mind and heart to be shared with the world and I...don't write? Well, one strong factor for sure: lack of discipline! I'm  a rules breaker type so that's the problem! Okay. enough is enough. The end.

Okay. Lets start talking about Monday. Mondays equal to blues days according to some. But why??? Just because weekend is over doesn't mean that our happily energetic mood has to stop along as well!. Why separate life between weekdays and weekends? Since when we have this rule? It's all about our mindset.  Like Monday has to be moody caz need to get back to work/study, Wednesday is the most stable day, Friday being so excited to wait for weekend and weekends feeling sad because tomorrow is Monday again? Come on...why it has to be that way. This life isn't just only a cycle of days, weeks. etc. Don't be a loser.

 My main point here is don't live our life according to what day it is. But live it to the fullest by the values that we define our life with. VALUES? yesss!! values! I mean, you actually are not happy because you haven't enlightened your heart with what it needs. Not because that day is Monday. The values I'm talking about here is the "internal reasons" that will drive you in what you're doing. Say for example...if your family is the most dearest thing in your life and that you are a family man, that means your value is love for your family. Lets see how it can motivate you in your work or study.

On Monday, before leaving home for work, you have breakfast together with your family. Seeing each one of your family members and watching their behaviours should remind you a lot of their happiness. Think like this; if you work hard and earn halal money, you give/feed them with that money, they will behave well due to the blessings from Allah rooted from your halal earnings. Now, everyone in the house-though not perfect-will become a source of your happiness In Shaa Allah. What else do you need? :)

To be continue...

Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment