Monday, May 6, 2013

That organic spirit in Lady Jane

Another brilliant book that I read (just finished until the 2nd chapter) during my short study break (which lasted a few hours ago).




When asked if she believed in God, Goodall said in September 2010: "I don't have any idea of who or what God is. But I do believe in some great spiritual power. I feel it particularly when I’m out in nature. It’s just something that's bigger and stronger than what I am or what anybody is. I feel it. And it's enough for me." 
(source : wikipedia)


Really miss being at home since it's a truly a heaven for a calm and intense reading session where nothing and no one disturbs me. Will complete reading the rest of the chapters when I come back home for good soon. For good? yes, as I will finish my undergrad study this 26th May Insha Allah! =D 

Khoda hafiz. Isha' time now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment